**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What happened to wish crystals 🧐

We have been promised a lot of things from the last dev diary but all we got was rebalancing which wasn't even part of itπŸ™„

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You know someone had a long post about this recently, right?
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    We are still wishing for them, but we have received an answer to our wish. ;)
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

One of my absolute favourite things (satire) about these forums (kabam) is how things are brought up once and then never mentioned again (by kabam), more accurately the lack of communication... For instance, (1) the war season compensation, that we were promised no matter the outcome of the past season, (2) the many dev diary promises, such as wish crystals, an arena update, etc... and (3) Grandmasters gauntlet/the limited time labyrinth of legends thing which both were suppose to return, etc... :|

1. Were dev diaries promises? Or were they projections of what Kabam was planning to do in the future? I always took it that those were what they were looking into adding, but things were always subject to change.
    2. What arena update are you talking about? As far as I know, they have updated arena several ways over the past year.
    3. Did you expect an exact date for Grandmaster’s Gauntlet? It’s only been like 8 months, and a year timeframe seems fairly reasonable for such a huge piece of content. As for the other, I assume you mean the Maze? Which I never got the impression was guaranteed to come back.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They will come at later date, don't worry, forever wait.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022

You know someone had a long post about this recently, right?

Yeah that was me. The thread is still up, but the mods moved it to the "suggestions and requests" section because it was gaining too much conversation, and they can't have that can they.
  • Options
    O.P., don't waste your breath. We've been asking for an answer to this question since the roadmap, and to my knowledge, they've never answered a single one.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anything that has not been implemented in the dev dairy will come at a "later date".
  • Options
    thepiggy said:

Chovner said:

I also bet they'll never comment on this post to speak to it. I find lately the only Kabam participation on the forums is them deleting comments, closing down posts, or moving them to some graveyard section that won't be front facing.
    So many unanswered questions from the community.

If a topic needs attention and community input, it dies the minute it gets moved to the suggestions forum. We know it, they know it, but they do it anyway.

Suggestions has 10x less visibility and it's surrounded by a sea of posts asking for free 9* champions and generic gems. No one takes it seriously, not forum users or Kabam in general, it's where posts go to die.

It's the reason why some threads in general that clearly fit the definition of a suggestion stay in general but the more important ones go straight to suggestions.
    They do it intentionally to kill the conversation.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam gonna release Wish crystals and its gonna be 509 units for a nexus cav of a specific champ of your choice πŸ—Ώ
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    thepiggy said:

Chovner said:

I also bet they'll never comment on this post to speak to it. I find lately the only Kabam participation on the forums is them deleting comments, closing down posts, or moving them to some graveyard section that won't be front facing.
    So many unanswered questions from the community.

If a topic needs attention and community input, it dies the minute it gets moved to the suggestions forum. We know it, they know it, but they do it anyway.

Suggestions has 10x less visibility and it's surrounded by a sea of posts asking for free 9* champions and generic gems. No one takes it seriously, not forum users or Kabam in general, it's where posts go to die.

It's the reason why some threads in general that clearly fit the definition of a suggestion stay in general but the more important ones go straight to suggestions.

You are so spot on. People either have to be blind or just plain ignorant to not see this as a fact. As a matter of fact this thread will disappear in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 πŸ™€