March Side Quest?

TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Just watched the most recent Inside the Contest video from the team. It's a great series, and a nice look into how things are done. I do have one question that it probably on the minds of many. Is there actually not going to be a normal side quest for March. This was the quote in the video:

"Not only is March packed with two awesome new champions, it's also Women's History Month. And this year we've dedicated our entire side quest to celebrate it."

I mean we saw a few months ago the whole "the side quest is that there is no side quest," but that was very successful and had good rewards. From what it looked like in the video, it looked like a boss rush-esque quest that had shards as the rewards. Is that the entire side quest, or is that the specific boss rush for Women's Month like we've had in the past. It would be pretty dissapointing if we don't get a side quest, and instead get a small boss rush with mediocre rewards. Then again, I don't want to speak too soon. This could be a very great and entertaining side quest with some great rewards. Or at least that's what I'm hoping for.

If anyone hasn't seen the video, I highly recommend that you see it. Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ged4vUXURRw

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You don't have to worry about the rewards. Those will be always adjusted to give more or less the same payout.

The only difference is how we get them.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Plus I don't know if you got a glimpse of the layout of the map but you're going to put in some work, so chances are you'll get something a little extra besides whatever rewards you heard about..
  • SkitardSkitard Member Posts: 55
    @TheBair123 off subject... but my post got deleted... lol... guess you can't praise people either... or they understand sarcasm enough to stop it in its tracks... bahahahahahha