Options

Please buff Black Panther civil war

Hey kabaam please add new buff to black panther civil war because I have got it a 6 star and it's absolutely useless. I am disappointed in the way you have nerfed black panther. And alpha tier 2 catalyst

Comments

• Options
    BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    Agree, Black Panther civil war is pathetic.
  • Options
    Some disagree, can ask them why? Do they believe that BP civil war is awesome like domino or usefull like Killmonger? LOL!
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    The main reason you were getting disagreements is because you started off your statement by saying you have BPCW as a six star, which means that you're inherently biased in your argument. You want something that immediately benefits you.

It's the reason why anybody gets disagreed when they open a thread with that very statement.

That being said, the good news is that a while ago on an mcoc podcast, one of the dev team came by for an interview and stated that they were already beginning working on a Black Panther Civil War buff but it was going to be released sometime next year. It got lost in the shuffle because of other information that came out during that interview.
  • Options
    Pradhyu started it he/she has a 6*. I have a 5*, lol. But how should I know how weak BPCW is if I do not have him ergo not using him
  • Options

The main reason you were getting disagreements is because you started off your statement by saying you have BPCW as a six star, which means that you're inherently biased in your argument. You want something that immediately benefits you.

It's the reason why anybody gets disagreed when they open a thread with that very statement.

That being said, the good news is that a while ago on an mcoc podcast, one of the dev team came by for an interview and stated that they were already beginning working on a Black Panther Civil War buff but it was going to be released sometime next year. It got lost in the shuffle because of other information that came out during that interview.

Any updates on when BPCW is due for a rebuild?