**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for ally! 12K prestige!

Hello, I am 12 K prestige with 11 6* rank 3's looking for a new ally. Just getting back to the game now after a short break! Please let me know if you have an open spot. I have plat 1 experience and i have done all maps of AQ

Comments

• Virge2977Virge2977 Posts: 14
    Hi! Check us out. AQ focus, AW optional. 5x5 ally gold 3. My name in game is the same. We do use Line app. LMK if you have questions.
  • What’s your line ID?
  • SleepynsaSleepynsa Posts: 42

• Hello! We run 5x5 with master mods for AQ, though we are seeking to run map 6 once we reach 30 active members. Weekly glory rewards is over 4K. War is optional, but we rank silver consistently. Contact me on Line or in game at nephilim206 if you’re interested!
  • D1G1T0X1ND1G1T0X1N Posts: 174
    If you want to do map 8 hit me up on line: digotoxin
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    We run AQ 5/5/5 and AW in 3BGs. We’re Gold2, highly organized and one of the oldest alliances around.

Message me on LINE
    ID RaiderBob
  • rudefacerudeface Posts: 5
    Hey bud map7 epic mods 20% T5cc and p4 wars if interested message me on line @Redepjohn
  • Hammy2332Hammy2332 Posts: 45
    I have a spot at a family alliance that runs map 6, P4 wars with 11.5K prestige min. If your interested hit me up on the Line app.

I.D. Hammy2332
  • Huke_JukeHuke_Juke Posts: 69
    Hey man we do map7 boss rush (easier and faster completion than map6 and extra t5cc to boot) and p4 wars.
    Have plenty of boss killers so if you’re just looking to get back into clearing paths and chilling we’ll be here.
    Line id - huke_juke
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    Hey we run map 8x5 aq and are gold 1 war. Hit me up on Line if interested.... Line ID: pleasuredome
  • Platinum 4 and map 665 scoring 400M+
    line ID: Superman.ca
    Alliance tag: G2050
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    We are rebuilding and need someone like you to help us. Current strong group of 20 running AQ 655 or 665. Gold but gold push. Add me IGN is Cangaceiro
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    We’re a Gold2 ally and run AQ 5/5/5 and 3BGs in AW. Well organized with a stable core group. Message me on LINE if you’re interested.

ID is RaiderBob
  • TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    if you're still looking we're a 325M AQ ally running 5/6, 2 AW bgs currently, between G2/3 currently.

Line: Runfastdaddy
  • SupermancaSupermanca Posts: 222
    Platinum 4 in AW.
    AQ 665 and score 410M
    let me know if you are interested.
    Line ID Superman.ca
    Ingame: Superman.ca
    Alliance tag: G2050
  • FreshOranges37FreshOranges37 Posts: 12
    yes I am still looking
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    We’re a map 8 alliance and gold 1 war. Message me on Line if you’re interested. LINE ID is pleasuredome