**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

why do the paths I cleared for Act 4 completion are partly uncleared

I completed Act 4 awhile ago but returned today to explore the Maps is 4.1 and I see that all the previous completion paths are displayed as not covered partly in the middle and when I completed the whole map except that link it displays as map is explored to 96% and on covering the partly uncleared path the exploration moves up to 100%

Comments

• Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 239 ★★★
    Search feature exists for a reason.
    Back when they updated acts 1 to 4 they combined some of the paths so that's why some are unexplored mid way through
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Because you already did the partially unexplored paths and got your exploration done , the problem is solved so we are closing down this thread.
  • Options
    ErothEroth Posts: 24
    Noobda said:

Because you already did the partially unexplored paths and got your exploration done , the problem is solved so we are closing down this thread.

I understand but still if there are total of 6 paths then I was supposed to do 5 more to finish exploration but now I have to do all 6 again and the energy spend is more.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Eroth said:

Noobda said:

I understand but still if there are total of 6 paths then I was supposed to do 5 more to finish exploration but now I have to do all 6 again and the energy spend is more.
    No actually, there were more paths before, and now there are less, so eve if you have to explore all paths, it's still less than what you would have had to initially.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Eroth said:

Noobda said:

The total energy cost is almost halved for act4 exploration. If you only did one path previously, you are still in benifit overall
  • Options
    ErothEroth Posts: 24
    Ok, Thank you for the replies.