**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feedbacks on offers

Regarding today’s offer (25% of t5cc selector + 2 t5bc), that is a good bundle but too expensive. 1000-1500 units would be fine.

Regarding the Valentinés day offers, they weee great! That’s good to use the store and to let the player choose.
I miss them but it would be nice to have them more often that 1 for 3 months.
I keep the fingers crossed for the next special moments, especially Saint Patrick’s day that could be a moment for some original bundles.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    Is your's Thronebreaker offer?
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★

Is your's Thronebreaker offer?

There is no mention of TB in the in-game message nor on the offer screen in the store, but I presume you’re right: it can be for TB.
    The price is 2500 units.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    So, seems like TB and Cavalier same offer. I am only at Cavalier progression.

• Medi0critus_Medi0critus_ Posts: 23
    I totally agree about the Romance deals, and give an honorable mention to the offers a few months ago where we could buy goodies with gold. It’s these sort of offers which give a real buzz, and everything else (joining AQ/AW, eating) goes on hold as we relish the possibilities and formulate our plans.

For the gold event I was fortunate to have plenty in-hand, as well as units for the Romance event, some folks were not so lucky. Units can be purchased, but not gold. I’d suggest that these events are paired with an ability to obtain more of the associated currency.

As OP said, really hoping we can see more of those types of offers.