**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why KABAM changes the compensations?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kuga_ZAKuga_ZA Posts: 38
    They should be giving out normal pots and revives as well, especially as frequent as the AQ / AW potions.

Yes I know we get them, but at what pace? Once a month? It's not good enough. Make it weekly please so we can at least do story content and / or variants.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

People hating on OP are forgetting that the big 2021 compensation was for a shorter period of input issue than we have had since. I think it was a month, maybe two with input issues. It has been all of 2022 with issues, we should be getting more than the 2021 compensation package.

To be clear, I’m aware this wasn’t for the continued gameplay issues, but you would think they would have handed out two like the 2021 package since, considering how much longer this has gone on. Nobody cares about AQ/AW potions.

I didn't hate on the OPs point, I just wanted to focus on the actual events surrounding said compensation and not just look at it as a one-size-fits-all situation like he's proclaiming it.

November 8th was dark day, the day that we couldn't even get on the game for 24 hours and that did a massive amount of damage in comparison to dropped inputs that have affected many or 1 skipped War.

And no one is disputing the fact that the compensation we got last year when they thought they could have it fixed by October would be appreciated now but giving us that again and the game not being fixed isn't really the answer, it's just what it is, some items as an apology and hopefully when it m it's better, they'll match it again.

Also don't disrespect those Alliance potions and items, you may not like them/ need them but there are a lot of people, myself included who really needed those items and they helped make significant impacts in our teams every week.