**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

ETA on Android Servers? (Failed Login)

Has Kabam acknowledged or addressed this widespread issue?

Comments

• Ja55Ja55 Member Posts: 155
    Yes but only the usual. We are aware and working to resolve the issue. No time table was given.
  • Rain_On_Ya1Rain_On_Ya1 Member Posts: 8
    Yeah its been down for hours now and no comments from kabam on how long or if their working on the issue. Crazy really. It's getting old.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Member Posts: 105
    After 3 hours? When I'm sleeping, probably they don't want me to get what i want.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Member Posts: 309
    Yeah its been down for hours now and no comments from kabam on how long or if their working on the issue. Crazy really. It's getting old.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/14758/#Comment_14758

They know of the issue, but as to if they're fixing it on priority is beyond me
  • HomicideHomicide Member Posts: 71
    We better get compensated I'm in the middle of war I got my unit card to collect and AQ starts today.
  • Mpitrich13Mpitrich13 Member Posts: 1
    Kind of sucks, I had a great streak for Voodoo going..
  • Rain_On_Ya1Rain_On_Ya1 Member Posts: 8
    Same here was going for Voodoo and was in the middle of war. For IOS users to be able to log in and fight is unfair. It could cause a loss. I hope they compensate like HOMICIDE posted....
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I'm really sorry that you're having login issues on your Android device. Since we have a lot of repeat posts about this, I'm going to make this thread the main post for this issue. I'll be closing your post now. Thanks so much for your patience!
This discussion has been closed.