**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Title query

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
First of all, I tried to search about the topic but didn't got relevant info which I wanted.

So please it will be very helpful if someone can guide me with below questions

Eq Legend title

1)When doing run, do fight time is calculated or whole time from entering the quest?
2)If I am not wrong,it's still heroic and master exploration which gives legend title ??
3)what is appropriate time to get in the ranks?
4) is there a spreadsheet or list where I can see the Time of last legend run winners or cutoff?
5)Do I have chance without suicides on android ( good device) meanwhile having boosts.

I have following champs available with full synergies
Corvus 5/65
Hit monkey r3
Ghost R3(undupe)
I have other heavy hitter like CGR but I don't think he would he good for such run.

I am planning to do a legend run. Any kind of info regarding this or advice is welcomed and appreciated.
Thank you
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

1) it’s the whole time, not fight time
    2) yes heroic and master exploration
    3) just over 3 hours is what it takes
    4) don’t think you can see times anywhere but there is a list of winners here on the forums
    5) nah

You’ll need to learn entercepting consistently, max boosts and suicides, fast loading device (preferably apple but flagship androids can do it), ghost really needs to be awakened for this honestly, a good synergy team for Corvus is 2x falcon, cull obsidian and captain America, make sure to use one of your synergy champs for maw and sinister and you’ll need around 35-40 energy refills

I can use a flagship android for run. But if suicide is must for run then I may have to give up on it. They are very expensive to unlock.
    Thanks for the info mate
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Ultimately you need to kill everything in master (aside from bosses) in a single combo or shorter. If you can clear paths in 3.2 of master consistently in that manner then you have a shot. For heroic you want 1 hit kills maybe 2 hits. You might be able to achieve this with your hit monkey so I would test that out.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Ultimately you need to kill everything in master (aside from bosses) in a single combo or shorter. If you can clear paths in 3.2 of master consistently in that manner then you have a shot. For heroic you want 1 hit kills maybe 2 hits. You might be able to achieve this with your hit monkey so I would test that out.

I tested it without any boost and Hit monkey and Corvus were killing in 2 hits, CG sometime took 3 hits too