**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First Indian charector in mcoc?

From what am seeing..omega sentinel when enters contest would be the first Indian charector in mcoc...but I have mcoc mates..who debates socerrer supreme is technically first Indian charector in mcoc...but I don't see any written evidence stating that....any ideas? Any official response?

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,792 ★★★★★
    It's impossible to know what ethnicity Sorcerer is since she's purple skinned and IIRC, her real name is unrevealed.
  • tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Sorcerer supreme: Am I a joke to you?

What? Is she or not?

It's impossible to know what ethnicity Sorcerer is since she's purple skinned and IIRC, her real name is unrevealed.

Kali as per Marvel fandom

Sorcerer supreme: Am I a joke to you?

What? Is she or not?
    She is Indian
    Can u point me to a link where Indian is referenced... thanks
    Zan0 said:

Her name is kali and she doesn’t have purple skin in mroc and is indeed Indian
    Any links would be helpful...🥺
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★

From what am seeing..omega sentinel when enters contest would be the first Indian charector in mcoc...but I have mcoc mates..who debates socerrer supreme is technically first Indian charector in mcoc...but I don't see any written evidence stating that....any ideas? Any official response?

As an Indian, I would be extra happy with an Indian character!
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Zan0 said:

Really! Wow! I did not know that
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★

This is actually one of the first comments which I agree with you.
  • ErothEroth Posts: 24
    But sorcerer supreme was created by Kabam and according to marvel comics the identity is secret. So I feel Omega sentinel as first Indian champion from Marvel comics
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Many Indian gods are also depicted to have purple color.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Many Indian gods are also depicted to have purple color.
    It's more blue black than purple if anything
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Ummm... Kamala Khan?
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★

Ummm... Kamala Khan?

Not Indian bro.

Zan0 said:

Any links would be helpful...🥺
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Kali_(Temple_of_Vishanti)_(Earth-TRN517)
    I had seen this...but no mention of her being Indian

This is actually one of the first comments which I agree with you.
    Yeah ..me too..super excited..just wanted to know if omega is the first
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Ummm... Kamala Khan?

Pakistan. Close
    It's close figuratively AND literally
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Sorcerer Supreme is Indian. The blue on her face and head is part of her costume:
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qRJbEHlf4Uc/maxresdefault.jpg
    edited March 2022
    Man_Bat said:

Sorcerer Supreme is Indian. The blue on her face and head is part of her costume:
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qRJbEHlf4Uc/maxresdefault.jpg

Am still not able to find any written reference that she is Indian 🥺