**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Flux Dispersal Charges Not Being Removed (AQ Map 8)

Performing a heavy doesn't remove the Flux Dispersal Charges in AQ Map 8 66-75% of the time.

As you can see, Hit Monkey has 20 Flux Dispersal Charges on him. Performing a Heavy should remove them. In this clip, performing two Heavies does not. I stopped recording after the third Heavy removed the Charges, but later on in the same fight, it took five attempts for the Heavy to remove the Charges.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwFhDlhVlUU

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Pacify
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194

Pacify

So you're saying Pacify, which at rank 1 has a 10% chance to reduce an enemy's ability accuracy, prevents a node debuff from working as-advertised? And if I didn't have anything in Pacify, I'd 100% remove the Flux Dispersal charges when I heavy?
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Yes. It’s pacify and it’s completely stupid. Frequent have to heavy them 3-4 times to remove the charges.
  • Options
    JoeqwJoeqw Posts: 55
    Also it’s not just map 8. Flux dispersal in Act 6/7 behaves the same way when interacting with pacify.
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited March 2022
    Thanks @Joeqw (and @AverageDesi)

Kabam needs to fix the description of Pacify so it explicitly states that it effects not just an enemy's ability accuracy, but will also have the same interaction with the node's de/buffs.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    RC51 said:

Pacify

So you're saying Pacify, which at rank 1 has a 10% chance to reduce an enemy's ability accuracy, prevents a node debuff from working as-advertised? And if I didn't have anything in Pacify, I'd 100% remove the Flux Dispersal charges when I heavy?
    That would be correct.

I have never failed to remove Flux charges in Map 8 before. (I don’t run pacify)

(5 consecutive 10% rolls is possible.)
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    RC51 said:

Thanks @Joeqw (and @AverageDesi)

Kabam needs to fix the description of Pacify so it explicitly states that it effects not just an enemy's ability accuracy, but will also have the same interaction with the node's de/buffs.

Nodes are part of enemies ability accuracy. That should be standard information. How else do you think quake or archangel or falcon work as well as they do?