**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
Options

Colorblindness and in-game text and revives

I am partially colorblind and I find myself struggling to read any of the red-on-brown/dark background text (usually things expiring) and also find it hard to differentiate between L1 and L2 revives in my stash.

For the red-on-brown text for urgently expiring things, can you change it to a lighter shade of red or maybe orange?
For the revives in the stash, can you add tool-tips on press so it just tells me what revive it is?

There are probably a few other instances where it is hard to tell what I am looking at but those are the two most difficult.

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    They can add a special feature in settings which would change the colours accordingly to the player suffering from that sort of colourblindness.
    If Kabam really does this move , they are gonna earn mass respect from the player base.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Some games have multiple modes deoesning on the type of colour blindness