**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rotating Cavs are live!

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Update the cavs list here so that everyone can see it

Comments

• Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    She hulk is live now!
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme is the current one.
  • Options
    MaximusSavageMaximusSavage Posts: 37
    Crystals not showing up. Android.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Question about these:

Do people get excited about them?

Other than having a slightly increased chance at the featured champion (many of whom are undesirable), there’s no price discount, nor is there a significant chance of pulling the featured champ as a 5/6*.

Just wondering what the allure is for these. I read the in game email about a special offer—I remain unconvinced there’s anything special about this offer.

Dr. Zola

• Options
    LBN1LBN1 Posts: 186 ★★
    Nope, nothing special to see with any of these crystals. Carry on...
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Question about these:

Do people get excited about them?

Other than having a slightly increased chance at the featured champion (many of whom are undesirable), there’s no price discount, nor is there a significant chance of pulling the featured champ as a 5/6*.

Just wondering what the allure is for these. I read the in game email about a special offer—I remain unconvinced there’s anything special about this offer.

Dr. Zola

Honestly, I think they just mean it’s special in that if you’re waiting to target the Cavs of a specific champ, then you don’t have to wait for their random Crystal generator to say it is a good time for it to be available for three days. It’s been a long time since they’ve done crystals for like Ghost or several other of these champs, so it’s special because they cycle through so many that you don’t have to wait longer than a day. You do have to check the game like a maniac to not miss it though.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    Unlike the previous offer, this round, can only access to one crystal instead of two.