**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Daily Catalyst Vault

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
Kabam, Thanks for reworking the Daily Class catalyst quest.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    The new offers (is it new?).

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Great QOL improvement, especially for t1, t2, and t3 class. Wish that deal for the t4 wasn’t so expensive
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Agreed thanks for the improvements here!
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 781 ★★★
    Is this permanent? If it is, KUDOS to Kabam!! At least we can choose what we need!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I approve.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    I approve this change, since it means no more waiting for a week to get the cat you need to rank someone up because you thought you had enough and instead you were one short and now you have to wait until it comes around because that class quest was yesterday.

• Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited March 2022
    choosing is great but where are the health potions when manually playing through the quests? You can't farm them anymore! I used to do that closer to the end of the month when i ran out of other content and won't be able to do that anymore to easily get health potions. More minor which may or may not still be there is randomly I could get a class based mastery. Also thinking back to the earlier days those health potions were also useful to help me with content and in those times I would go through the quests partly to get the health potions