**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you like this new buffing scheme after psycho-man

Do you like this new buffing scheme after psycho-man 66 votes

Hell yeah!
3%
CassyHidr8__ 2 votes
Liked the previous one much more
89%
BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaRaganatorDrenlinzuffyChovnerForwardRobbieRampageLeediman39ThatGuyYouSaw235PseudouberAdvSachhyam257TheLegend27MysterioGustavo20Reverend_RuckusDenzel116Wine_LoverKappa2g 59 votes
I don't care about the buffs
7%
Ajavedjdrum663Logan00Diaz1505SHIELD4AGENT 5 votes

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Kabaam doesn't just know how to open up to the community that they don't want to continue the buff program. This is something majority of the community looks forward too.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    If we got 3/4 buffs this month and they were all great EXCEPT this one, I'd be like "sure thing", but they waited 4 months to change 3 stats on this dude and it legit didn't change a single thing. If they made these changes aswell as like tripled his damage output, maybe he'd be good.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    There was literally no reason to change it
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    At this point it just baffles me how most of the times they manage to take decisions / steps that displease majority of the community
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 516 ★★★
    Guillotine, now this fella... -.- we don't need everyone to be God tier obviously, that would destroy the champion "economy" if you will, but everyone should at least be usable. Whether that's some unique utility, even if only for niche situations, high damage, or a combination thereof...
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    While I’m trying to remain optimistic that the Psycho Man buff isn’t an indicator of the quality of other upcoming buffs, after not having buffs since December, this was far from a good return for the program. The changes made were very minimal, and didn’t do anything to fix the problems that the champ has. I’d really like to see the dev team address the feedback regarding the buff so they can at least try to explain the rationale behind why they chose to take the buff in the direction they did.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    The whole Psycho Man situation doesn't prove anything yet. It wasn't an overhaul, just a -failed- tune up. A bad start, but let's wait a little more to judge.
  • RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    The lack of response it what seems to be angering people the most. Come on, you deliver your first buffs in 3 months and they do absolutely nothing for the champ. After one of the Kabam guys saying "you'll get news on your shiny new Psycho Man" or something like that, leading people to believe that there was going to be a decent level buff after no details were announced pre buff.