**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me choose my next Mystic R3!!! (No suicides)

EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I have an unawakened Doom as well as sig 100 Tigra as R3 already. Which of the options below you think should be my next Mystic R3? I don't run suicides but I do run three ranks of Mystic Dispersion

Thanks in advance! Your help is very much appreciated!

Help me choose my next Mystic R3!!! (No suicides) 33 votes

sig 20 Diablo to R3
18%
KDoggg2017AdvMR_61088ShepOrthoCresolRatedSViper 6 votes
sig 20 Sigil Witch to R3
18%
StefentyMalreck04ScrubhanYodabolt21SpadeofacesZAHIDMALIK1588 6 votes
unduped BWCV to R3
48%
BrijeshJhonST33EtjamaIzze_KingEwell65SSS69RenaxqqRax38Berlad8SpecMJoshKosh557Scarcity27AGENT_A7Kqm44Fire_3Gunner14Dflatt9 16 votes
unduped Sorcerer Supreme to R3
12%
MiervoRouger4DracarusMightyD 4 votes
sig 40 Dragon Man to R3
3%
0casual0 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
    unduped BWCV to R3
    BWCV or Diablo
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    sig 20 Sigil Witch to R3
    without suicides sigil is the best, diablo 2nd best. I wouldn't even consider bwcv without suicides. I find her booooring
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Hmmmm, Diablo and Sigil Witch are neck to neck.... Yes I understand that BWCV is good but already have her duped at 5/65, so when I need her I would just bring both my R2 6* and 5*. Still, I might still R3 her, cuz I know she is objectively good no matter what, even without suicides.

Still very much undecided though, Diablo and Sigil are also very tempting.... keep the votes coming! Help me choose!
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★

Hmmmm, Diablo and Sigil Witch are neck to neck.... Yes I understand that BWCV is good but already have her duped at 5/65, so when I need her I would just bring both my R2 6* and 5*. Still, I might still R3 her, cuz I know she is objectively good no matter what, even without suicides.

Still very much undecided though, Diablo and Sigil are also very tempting.... keep the votes coming! Help me choose!

I go for Diablo because I have never used sigil which is why you shouldn't ask me about anything. I can mislead you when it comes to MCOC knowledge...
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    sig 20 Sigil Witch to R3
    Gotta say…. The more I use Sigil…. She just might be a top 3 mystic
  • Options
    Hmmm, so BWCV is the community's choice then? I might still go for her but....

....Been playing with all champs involved and currently I am actually leaning towards Diablo...even without suicides his prefights can be clutch in certain nodes, specially that energy damage turn to heal one and that stun immune one. What gimps him is that poison immunity is actually the most common immunity in the whole game 😞.

Been also playing Sigil Witch and ... yes she's great but ... I kinda dislike how RNG based her playstyle is. Kinda the same reason why I avoid using Domino. With Sigil Witch you dont have much control of which buffs you or the enemy gets... and even that unblockable buff you sometimes put on the oppo has got me smacked in the face a couple of times. Am I missing something? Is there something about her playstyle that I'm doing wrong?

So currently the choice is between Diablo and BWCV now for me. Keep them votes coming!