**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are any of these 6-star champs worthy of a generic AG?

IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been sitting on a 6-star generic AG since the holiday season. I have every one of these champs awakened as a 5-star except Immortal ABom, with anywhere from 50-200 sig stones in them.

I grind arena until I hate myself, and will likely buy another generic AG this year at sometime. I’m just wondering if anyone on this list is worth it if I don’t have a lot of sig stones to pour into them. Any thoughts are appreciated. Tempted to do ghost, but have her at 5/65 sig 200 and she gains power quickly there but at sig 5 it probably won’t do anything. So I am at a quandary.

I often run suicides to grind arena. So I thought about Diablo. But a generic seems high for him.

Are any of these 6-star champs worthy of a generic AG? 50 votes

Awaken Ghost (5 sig stones)
34%
SungjAdvMalreck04KRANꓘMaratoxUvoginNetbreakerDkcody42GiuliameijHoitadoScrubhanShepOakenshieldCaptain_MonticaKonstant45nogginnmcoc1120 17 votes
Awaken Professor X (4 sig stones)
2%
Verudo 1 vote
Awaken CAIW (20 sig stones)
12%
Ewell65SSS69RonSwansonYodabolt21ShannokMDMSdanteofdmc 6 votes
Awaken Diablo (0 sig stones)
6%
danielmathCap366Burrito2525 3 votes
Awaken Falcon (0 sig stones)
2%
SpecM 1 vote
Awaken Medusa (14 sig stones)
6%
Ethereality0casual0ZAHIDMALIK1588 3 votes
Awaken omega Red (4 sig stones)
0%
Awaken Captain Marvel Movie (14 sig stones)
2%
StuDS 1 vote
Awaken Immortal ABom (20 sig stones)
4%
Corrupt273Zoryth 2 votes
Wait to awaken someone not on list (Herc, NF, etc)
32%
heruheru511zuffyBrijeshWicket329PikoluStevieManWonderpsp742EpicSmileyFace30ishBuggyDClownAGENT_A7KSirGamesBondNalak8ErothNihalFayazMightyD 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Awaken Medusa (14 sig stones)
    I vote Medusa cuz she only needs one sig level and that's it, no need for stones and she's pretty good like that.

Second choice is Diablo cuz you run suicides. Ghost is a no-no cuz she needs high sig and you already have her at sig 200 as 5*.

I voted Medusa cuz it seems like that AG is burning a hole in your pocket but to be completely honest , I'd save it till you get a much more generic worthy champ, like NF or Herc as you say. Case in point, I've had a generic AG since cyberweekend, and just used literally yesterday when I pulled a NF from a Kitty crystal. Otherwise it would have been still sitting in storage today. There is no rush nor shame on holding onto valuable items until you need them the most you know...
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Love Medusa and ghost and cap, but probably best to save it for the must awaken tier of champs since gems are so rare
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ghost is the only one that really stands out as a contender for a generic. Maybe capiw but not without the sigs
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,688 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Ghost if you ghost, otherwise wait. As much as I love Cap IW he needs to be pretty much close to max sig to make it worth it.
  • Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    Ghost if you play her well. otherwise if you run suicides then omega red or Cap IW if you don’t run suicides