Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Morningstar Soul Capture Impossible

HodgePodge19HodgePodge19 Posts: 15
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Just curious to see if anyone else is having this issue, but I was using Morningstar in this months EQ and I can't capture any souls. The counter falls off before I can capture a soul every time not matter how much I attack in. Is this maybe because of the poison from suicides?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Yes it's because of the poison
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Must be the poison, as someone said, because I used MS on a couple paths and was able to get souls. Although mine is r3 so really didn't come up much because fights were over quick.
  • Options
    HodgePodge19HodgePodge19 Posts: 15
    First time using her with suicides so that makes sense. I appreciate the help.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★
    On the other hand, if you're fighting an opponent with Suicides in Arena or War, then the Soul capture becomes really easy. So that's good...