**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is this not in the game already?

I am genuinely interested in finding out what the reason is that Kabam is not tracking attacker deaths in the Alliance Wars game mode?

It seems like such an obvious statistic to track since they already track attacker kills and defender kills and send us in-game mail at the end of the war with this information. I'm just confused about how this isn't already a feature in the game especially after 31 seasons of Alliance Wars. Does anyone think this would be a helpful tool to figure out who is completely dragging the alliance down by being able to see how often they die each war?

Comments

• CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 794 ★★★
    Isn't defender kills mean attacker death? If you wanna specific then ask your teammate
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Needing to know who died and how many times sounds kind of toxic, not gonna lie.

Was gonna say this, it'd definitely worsen the toxicity going on in like gold-plat alliances
  • FlameGodFlameGod Posts: 36
    edited March 2022
    Malreck04 said:

Was gonna say this, it'd definitely worsen the toxicity going on in like gold-plat alliances

I've never been in a Plat alliance but I feel like Plat 4 and above are pretty organized so they must already have an idea of who died. I don't think this additional stat will make much of a difference for the higher tiers. I've literally seen masters matches where there are 7 total deaths in 3bg. We are dealing with 20 - 40 deaths in 2bg and trying to figure out what happened is actually hard to do. I'm sure other alliances are in similar positions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    That would just turn into a Kickfest.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Needing to know who died and how many times sounds kind of toxic, not gonna lie.

No it won't if only this feature is available to Leader and officers
    FlameGod said:

Malreck04 said:

I've never been in a Plat alliance but I feel like Plat 4 and above are pretty organized so they must already have an idea of who died. I don't think this additional stat will make much of a difference for the higher tiers. I've literally seen masters matches where there are 7 total deaths in 3bg. We are dealing with 20 - 40 deaths in 2bg and trying to figure out what happened is actually hard to do. I'm sure other alliances are in similar positions.
    Yes I do agree with you.If this feature available to only Leader and officers hopefully we can have proper look on each bg and plan according to it by changing path of that particular player or helping out to solve the issue he is facing on particular nodes and fights.
    It just becomes annoying when you don't know who is dying how many times unless your officers eyes are open 24×7 which isn't possible anyway
    War is stressful enough as it is.

FlameGod said:

Malreck04 said:

Yes I do agree with you.If this feature available to only Leader and officers hopefully we can have proper look on each bg and plan according to it by changing path of that particular player or helping out to solve the issue he is facing on particular nodes and fights.
    It just becomes annoying when you don't know who is dying how many times unless your officers eyes are open 24×7 which isn't possible anyway
    I didn't think of it like that, but yes for alliances that assign lanes they can communicate and try lane swaps if a certain player is consistently dying to the nodes. Maybe it was just the Champs that were placed that gave them trouble, but the main thing is that this info is useful for alliances if they want to climb in the ranks.
    FlameGod said:

FlameGod said:

Malreck04 said:

I didn't think of it like that, but yes for alliances that assign lanes they can communicate and try lane swaps if a certain player is consistently dying to the nodes. Maybe it was just the Champs that were placed that gave them trouble, but the main thing is that this info is useful for alliances if they want to climb in the ranks.
    Yes we are trying to move to Gold 1 in ranking playing with path assignment and 150 defenders diversity but it all goes to vain when we give kills more than expectation.
    Usually I don't mind if someone dies once against some defender as it may happen but if they die twice or thrice then that's the issue and clearly they aren't approaching the fight in right way.
    And since Kabam is generous enough with compensation so anybody can heal to full health and use invulnerability boost wherever needed, still dying that way hurts our goal. So it would be something nice if Kabam gives this feature to us.
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183
    Just ask people to share post fight ss

• Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

Just ask people to share post fight ss

Full attack bonus achieved clearly states no death

So you hide deaths and screw up battle plans?
    What's hidden? We can see play-by-play what happens, how many KOs, who uses Items....nothing is hidden.
    Adding a KO counter would just encourage people to watch it and add another layer to booting people. We don't need any added pressure. The system is designed to pressure people enough as it is.
    edited March 2022

So you hide deaths and screw up battle plans?
    What's hidden? We can see play-by-play what happens, how many KOs, who uses Items....nothing is hidden.
    Adding a KO counter would just encourage people to watch it and add another layer to booting people. We don't need any added pressure. The system is designed to pressure people enough as it is.
    Item use means nothing . You can use 15 items and die 0 times and use zero items and die 3 times. Someone has to stay and babysit the war map to see who dies and who does not by watching ecah player move. If deaths are not hidden as you claim then what's the porblem in showing it clearly
    Exactly. I don't think people understand that attacker deaths are hidden lmao. You are relying on players being honest, but HONESTLY speaking, most players either do not willingly tell you they messed up or they lie when asked. Like you reiterated, item use is meaningless, so unless we babysit the war we won't know who actually died if they don't communicate.

For those that say "then you should promote communication" ... we already do. Some are open to it and others just don't want to talk to random guys/girls on an online game so we aren't going to boot them for that.

As an officer if I mess up, I post to in-game chat to let everyone know it was me.
    Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on