**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Battleground Mastery Setup?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What do you guys think is the best Battleground Mastery setup?

Could you share a couple? I've been running suicides and think it's time to change it up for Battleground...

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Why do you feel suicides would not be useful in Battlegrounds? Faster kills = easier victories.

I also don`t think anyone can say anything useful about it yet. Since the beta is not working properly enough yet.
  • Options
    Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94

Why do you feel suicides would not be useful in Battlegrounds? Faster kills = easier victories.

The recoil damage will eat up health of your attacker. Defender as well, resulting in opponent getting quick kills as well
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    At very high ranks it might be true. But if we take war as an example. I run suicides fulltime. Do not pick my defenders based on suicides compatibility. Usually my defenders get a lot of kills. They also hit harder, so when mistakes a made, they do much more damage. I play in gold 1-3.
    So it will hugely depend on how high you play. And how points are calculated.