**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Strange bug might be causeing auto ban??

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
So some are calling it the "dr oct bug " this has happened to me several times but im not sure if at the time I was using dr oct, what happends is while on quest, you get knocked out and your enemy has little health left, when you pick a new chap and return to fight, your enemy comes in being draged and you win.
This ends up looking like the one hit kill hack
Seaton made a video. This needs a fix asap, for me i dont have that many r4 and dr oct is one of my main chaps

https://youtu.be/7j9geL8IUM0

Comments

• G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Hope Kabam is investigating this @Kabam Miike
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    What if I complete LOL like that ?
    Oh wait, I don't have Octavius.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    A bug is not cause for a ban. An exploit is. They don't discuss actions on Accounts, but I can certainly say that if someone discovers this bug and decides to use it for End-Game Content or to farm Rewards, that's definitely an exploit. They can tell the difference between a simple bug occurring and a Player taking advantage of it.
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I am happy they don't take advantage of us with every bug in game... i just don't understand why we can't do the same while "they are looking into it".
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    the glitch fest continues lol
    edited October 2017
    The thing is it's not even a consistent exploit, because you never know when will it happen, last time it happened to me was about 5 days ago when fighting mephesto.
    I lost ,think i was useing Morningstar, then switched to either iceman or dr. Oct and blam won the round. (Mephesto had low health) I was just thinking that some of the bans are auto and seeing that Kabam is not perfect, could see players being banned unfairly.

Just a scary thought , especially the time and money over time put into the game , just to get banned.
  • G0311 wrote: »
    The thing is it's not even a consistent exploit, because you never know when will it happen, last time it happened to me was about 5 days ago when fighting mephesto.
    I lost ,think i was useing Morningstar, then switched to either iceman or dr. Oct and blam won the round. (Mephesto had low health) I was just thinking that some of the bans are auto and seeing that Kabam is not perfect, could see players being banned unfairly.

Just a scary thought , especially the time and money over time put into the game , just to get banned.

True
  • Hey just tap on my avatar I have made 2 posts about it and got response too might they are looking in it and it is consistent bug I have tested it and if you enter a fight and get koed and then enter with doc oc the player will be koed just like this video
    Cool thanks
  • Hey everyone -

Just wanted to drop by and let you know that we're aware of this issue. Thank you for bringing it up and sharing any videos you've captured with it. We're working on it getting it fixed.
  • ShizShiz Posts: 2
    What happen to the people who ran quest for repeated master rewards ?