**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Future BG reward system

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So there will be a store for Battle Grounds and we know that bc it literally exists already, but how would you guys like the points to get stuff in the store to be like (assuming the points are its separatething and not unit driven or being rewarded at the end a season)

Option A this is the Milestone way where you will have to win a specific amount of matches to gain milestones to gain points to purchase stuff and possible energy refill to keep you going

Option B this will be like an incrusions or arena system where every match you win you gain a specific amount and some gold or something, like winning a match you will get X amount of points

Option C this will be through crystals where you will win crystals and have possible points or other rewards like an incrusion crystal

Other basically just comment what would be a better system and please avoid just saying it will be rank driven through seasons.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I would like it to be B, but I have a feeling they’ll go with the first option.

However I think B is more suited to this game mode