**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Possible exploit in battlegrounds

Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
So the known issues is if you fail to choose a defender random selected defender is displayed incorrectly, i noticed player chosing a defender (but not locking in cuz timer still went on going), timer runs out defender stays the same, then other defender is shown to me as picked in the actual fight cuz player didn't lock in new random defender was chosen for them. The player i matched with did it all three times i doubt this person failed to pick defender all three times but it is possible and maybe i am overrhinking it.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Thanks. I had this same problem and was wondering how I kept picking the wrong attacker. I had screenshots too showing it but just thought that I had misundertsood how battlegrounds was working.
  • Options
    Same here. I wanted to report it but i saw the banner that it's known issue. I just hope that this is not an exploit, because sometimes the counter you picked is only good for that fight. And purposefully
    showing you picked easy defender and deceiving yiur oponent is not fair game. example in my case i had human torch and the player choose mystic as defender. Obviously i go for HT. Bu then the fight starts against Gwen and HT is not a evade counter.
  • Options
    Edited the title, i missed that exploit was autocorrected to explanation.