**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are You Satisfied with the Final Act 7 Rewards?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
Chapter 4 Completion Rewards
1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Crystal (25%)
1x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Selector (25%)
1x 6-Star Rank up Gem 1 > 2 Crystal
20x 6-Star Signature Stone Crystals
20 000x 6-Star Champion Crystal Shards
1 500 000x Gold

Chapter 4 Exploration Rewards
6750x Tier 3 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
14250x Tier 6 Basic Catalyst Fragments
4x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Selector (25%)
2x 6-Star Nexus Crystal
30x 6-Star Signature Stones
2 000 000x Gold

Write down what ur satisfied or dissatisfied with the rewards

Are You Satisfied with the Final Act 7 Rewards? 25 votes

Yes
68%
danielmathMr_PlatypusRaganatorxNigCupidPrylankGoofballanatotRockypantherxDart1981BlackOracleDes99Killswitch01Hilbert_unbeatable2DracarusDualityCopewillrun4adonutdanteofdmc 17 votes
No
32%
Crys23Longshot_33brandinho-sixate-Aomine_Daiki1030ishCap45Zoryth 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★
    Yes
    This announcement coupled with the free masteries this week has been the best week for me second to only when the gold offer came about last year (or was that this year?).

Really looking forward to two 6* awakenings.
  • Options
    No
    I for one, think they were good, except for the r3 to r4 crystal. True, Act 7 is definitely fun at times, but there are also many annoying paths where it’s cost loads of potions and revives, and we had to do all of that exploration with a Broken Game. Now we have 7.4 and right after hundreds of complaints to Kabam about Paradox, we will receive them again. Some of you may think I’m being to hasty and u believe that the game needs to “progress slowly” but honestly, WHY? People are quitting the game for that very reason. We should be receiving more Content constantly, or get introduced to r5s. So what if they speed it up. What’s the point of the game; are u playing to become the best in the world, or are u playing it to make life more fun, interacting with others and having freindly competitions between Alliances. I for one, wouldn’t care if hundreds of people have more r4s than me, but as long as I get the chance to achieve one of my own. Not spend. MY ROSTER, MY CHOICE!
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Yes
    Don't forget about the chapter rewards of 12t5B, 12t2A, and 18K 6* Shards.
  • Options
    No

Don't forget about the chapter rewards of 12t5B, 12t2A, and 18K 6* Shards.

What are u talking about, that’s 7.3 rewards

Oh wait, I couldn’t tell a difference