Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My strongest as well as weakest class

Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Which class according to you is my strongest and which is the weakest? (Need to know opinions so that I can focus on the weakest one). Please help

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Science is your weakest class
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★
    Skill i think
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    It's hard to tell. I think they all kind of balance. Maybe you can take turn and rank any champ from each class.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 ★★★
    Firstly, amazing roster! I wish I have half your god tier champs. Pretty nice already. If you really want some recommendations…
    Why is your 5* Hercules not rank 5? He is already awakened…
    Maybe try to focus on mutant class with awakening AA, rank up Apocalypse, Sunspot and Domino.
    Need more god tier / cheat codes? Torch, Red Mags, Prof X, Hyperion, Mole man and Ultron.
    Seriously, 5 and 6* CGR? Crikey!!!
  • Options
    Adi_tyaAdi_tya Posts: 94
    SammyDe said:

Firstly, amazing roster! I wish I have half your god tier champs. Pretty nice already. If you really want some recommendations…
    Why is your 5* Hercules not rank 5? He is already awakened…
    Maybe try to focus on mutant class with awakening AA, rank up Apocalypse, Sunspot and Domino.
    Need more god tier / cheat codes? Torch, Red Mags, Prof X, Hyperion, Mole man and Ultron.
    Seriously, 5 and 6* CGR? Crikey!!!

Haha thanks
    I just got Herc last week :# and used my cosmic AG on him
    I will definitely rank him up, just grinding gold for it lol

yeah lol, I got both CGR together from the Valentine's crystals (I think)

Sigh, I have been trying to get HT or Hood forever now, just unlucky RNG (don't even have a 3-star Hood for Ghost)