**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you be taking on 7.4 when it drops?

2»

Comments

• Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yes, going in guns-a-blazing
    All explored in 7.1 to 3, got 25 revives, 40 level 5 potions and 1200 units, all in!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

I’ll wait a few days so I know what bugs are present before wasting time.

This is the most Factual comment. Glad I reopened this thread, Haha
    A statement withholding the test of time.
    I'll wait for 12 hours atleast lol.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Well not completely. I am working during release. It is a night shift so I can get some playing in. But I will try to do it the next day, or during the weekend. Will be watching some lifestreams aswell. Probably KT1's
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Will do but exploring the whole thing chapter by chapter over 2-3 weeks
    Just doesn‘t want to rush and waste items
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★

Well not completely. I am working during release. It is a night shift so I can get some playing in. But I will try to do it the next day, or during the weekend. Will be watching some lifestreams aswell. Probably KT1's

Much appreciated! Will be doing it as soon as it drops
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Other (please comment below)
    I’ll take my time with it. I’ll try to do completion as soon as it drops but I’ll probably redo the Kang fight a few times before committing to spending revives.
    I tend to only watch guides if I struggle with finding a counter for a fight. Otherwise, it feels like a spoiler.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,006 ★★★★
    Just updating-yesterday I did 1 path in 7.3.6 (Exploration, so second 1 overall) and today I did one too, and the next one seems easy too (the path itself) and then the next 2 arent so easy I think idk but the nodes on Kang compensate for it, so if I'll do 1 path every day I can finish exploring just when 7.4 comes out!
  • Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    because my hand is sweating 🤔
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 142 ★★
    Between 7.4 and Carina's Challenges it's going to be hard to save units for the July 4th deals
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited March 2022

Between 7.4 and Carina's Challenges it's going to be hard to save units for the July 4th deals

Never. Units are for deals, not revives.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

And over 40 revives in overflow. Ready to be content tester hopefully no bugs.