**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

True confessions

Im so sorry mcoc community. I know you guys will disagree with me but i want a 5 star howard the duck. Hes pretty much a hulkbuster with better utility. I use the 3 star version and hes so hard to kill. His utility is top notch with his abilities. Is there anyone else out there with the same feelings as me. Please, i dont want to be alone on this island

Comments

• SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    sure and im a cactus
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Is your name Puff the Magic Dragon in reality? 'Cos you have to be smoking something to want a 5* Howard the Duck 😂.

Sure he's fun to use when you do his sp2, but he's so tanky and awkward to play with. He really has little use outside of being arena fodder. Try something less 'puffy' and your senses may clear up haha.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Im so sorry mcoc community. I know you guys will disagree with me but i want a 5 star howard the duck. Hes pretty much a hulkbuster with better utility. I use the 3 star version and hes so hard to kill. His utility is top notch with his abilities. Is there anyone else out there with the same feelings as me. Please, i dont want to be alone on this island

Howard is the best. That's why he's my avatar. He don't give a duck.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    What utility? Armor is worthless and only feeds mystic dispersion when on defense, regen is random and his debuffs are unreliable at best. His sp1 is maybe decent but if you are playing well and don't get hit most of the times it is useless
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Don't let em get to ya....I beieve they said everybody goes in eventually...hang on and play whoever.the hell it brings you joy to play man!
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Sorry guys i forgot to mention the synergy team i use with him for story mode and special quests

5 star hawkeye
    5 star quake
    4 star quake
    3 star quake

He becomes a whole lotta fun with these synergies!!!
    This is hands down the best synergy team in the game
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've got my 4* Howard at R4 and enjoy playing with him. I won't take him beyond that, but I'll frequently take him solo questing while my big hitters are in AQ/AW.

I'll pair him up with Gwenpool in both my 3* and 4* arena teams for the extra synergy PI boost.
    Dexman, howard is better then i thought. Prob the best tank in the game
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Not to mention with 7 armors he can take some sp3 hits...can you say the same for iceman???? Didnt think so only difference between Iceman and HD is yes he loses armor but not like Iceman and also his armor doesnt reset when getting clipped by any specials
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Dexman, howard is better then i thought. Prob the best tank in the game

Your in luck HD is being added into the 5* basic crystal next tuesday