**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Share your best Boss takedown screenshots

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
Dethroned

Comments

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

He’s not a boss but I just love this takedown. 6* R2 unawakened Roblin solos RoL Wolverine without despair. Incinerates just tick so much. I was doing a few fights with him in RoL and was having so much fun I didn’t want to stop and eventually I made it to him and was curious. Sure enough he could do it even without the Despair mastery
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

He’s not a boss but I just love this takedown. 6* R2 unawakened Roblin solos RoL Wolverine without despair. Incinerates just tick so much. I was doing a few fights with him in RoL and was having so much fun I didn’t want to stop and eventually I made it to him and was curious. Sure enough he could do it even without the Despair mastery

I really want him as a 6*. I haven’t played with him much, but I get the sense he’s an underrated gem.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

I really want him as a 6*. I haven’t played with him much, but I get the sense he’s an underrated gem.
    https://youtu.be/nAz3SJQLFIA
    Full video here if anyone cares to watch
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Not really technically a boss but…

Basically 2* WS solo :)

https://youtu.be/obZG7ewxA5U

It sucks how she’s so good for RoL and Labyrinth but not as much Abyss. She definitely can do some work but not nearly as much
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Riptide said:

Not really technically a boss but…

Basically 2* WS solo :)

https://youtu.be/obZG7ewxA5U

It sucks how she’s so good for RoL and Labyrinth but not as much Abyss. She definitely can do some work but not nearly as much
    Yeah. The hit counter sucks lol

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★

• Options
    edited March 2022
    I forgot to include this.
    "WATCH WHERE YA GOING YOU FOOL."

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Lost sw on that carina challenge. Thought I would try dr strange. Sure with his regen I still finished at full health but still revived sw after that.

• Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

He just need a little update , he has great damage, great block profency but weak armor, if you have Odin he is better, may be if kabam give him frenzy at the beginning of the figth based on how dupped he is or how many persistent charges he has he will be better, anywhere he is fun to play and a niche champion.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

Rag-dolling Kang.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

That's how you show off to the gods
  • Options

Monke > God
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★

Monke > God
    Indeed 😂😂😂
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    edited March 2022
    I don't have the SS any more but Quaked the 6.2.2 Mr sinister before he got nerfed all without heimdall fury synergy. A solid hour of my life down the drain to beat him but I got it. Got the SS on 1% but deleted it since to make space for a legends run on my phone
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★

One of the top screenshots that i have managed to take while mcoc gaming in a long while...
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★

SoP Rogue, that was a fun fight
  • Options
    rcm2017 said:

One of the top screenshots that i have managed to take while mcoc gaming in a long while...

"GALICK GUN"
  • Options
    PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161