**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unique 2*

Call me a noob, but i like to collect all heroes, i ve a special bond with my 2* which i never use :P

My point is, why 3* and 4* get added to premium cristals and 2* do not?

Kabam has a weird way of giving us some unique 2* that are not in any cristals, and it really bugs me when im not able to get them.

They should give us the opportunity to get them! Maybe put em as milestones on some Solo events idk. 2* are a very **** prize, I don't think that putting em as a milestone reward or add em to premium cristal will affect the game too much

I still dont have:

White Magneto (xmen crystal)
Warmachine (civil war ironman crystal)
X-23 (Logan crystal)
Vulture (marvel insider)
Civil Warrior (marvel insider)
Hood (monster crystal)
Dormmamu (monster crystal)
Ghost Rider (monster crystal)
King groot (monster crystal)
Joe fixit (monster crystal)
Green goblin (monster crystal)
Angela (asgard crystal)
Loki (asgard crystal)

Comments

• Options
    SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    yeah that is very weird..id love to see those in premium to make my collection bigger
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Bud...be careful what you ask for! I been playing since the beginning and I have a 100 percent dupe rate on twos and many that are max sig so they spit out 110 shards every time they come up! Don't jack me up bro! KABAM! Put deadpool and Strange on sale again! Please!
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    rnx6unfrrspa.png

These are Monster Crystal and Asgard Crystal that were given this week to players who have Sony devices. But just as my FKN luck, i got 2* that i already have, and none of the unique.
  • Options
    For units even!
  • Options
    869o77fqlbd2.png

Look at this ****, got the fkn Hulk lvl 99 already between 2 uniques, FU KABAM
  • Options
    Rap wrote: »
    Bud...be careful what you ask for! I been playing since the beginning and I have a 100 percent dupe rate on twos and many that are max sig so they spit out 110 shards every time they come up! Don't jack me up bro! KABAM! Put deadpool and Strange on sale again! Please!

Lol my bad! I have Deadpool classic lvl 99 and Doctor Strange lvl 80. I m just like The Collector XD
  • Options
    I am too so give me like six months and let's revisit it! I should be done with them all by then! LOL
  • Options
    Until then Kabam you KEEP em special! Ya hear now?!
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    How do you get the champs from marvel insider?
  • Options
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    How do you get the champs from marvel insider?

You have to create a Marvel Insider account and do some activities like read news and watch videos to earn points that you can trade for rewards. I bought 2* Blade for 30.000 points, he should arrive next week. However they put some unique 2* that need a Code to unlock, thats why I didn't get Civil Warrior and Vulture, i dont know how to get the codes. I just know that last code was released at the NY Comic Con, i got that one, but the old ones.. Ive no clue
  • Options
    I did that and never got my points and kabam answer was it was marvels problem...got tired of more tech bs and passing the buck. But maybe a year or so ago in the old forums I ask the same. Said, "if you are going to continually disappoint us couldn't you at least throw us a bone with a few new 2s? Then mine started hitting 99...bunches of them and I thought "hmmmm....damn! I hope the don't add any new 2 star champs!"