**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Superior Kang able to stun LMD Nick Fury

Act 7.4 Kang is able to stun Fury in LMD phase.

https://youtu.be/4_gFSkoEei4

Wasn't passive stun interaction with stun immunity was changed after AA.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It would've been helpful if you had paused when he was stunned.

Assuming this is not a bug,

Immunity only covers debuffs and passives of an effect. In some special scenarios kabam introduces a certain type of an effect that isn't really an effect that does not come under either passive or debuff. One example is the Stun from Labyrinth Black Widow.

Another more recent example is Gwenamaster being able to armour break armour break immune champs. This came into light atleast for me when there were degens I'm game that Gulk couldn't take advantage of since they weren't passives and could not be shrugged since they weren't debuffs

I've not played the fight but if that stun is crucial for the gameplay then it could very well be intended
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I'm guessing it has to be intentional.

From what I've seen, that mechanic is basically tied to the integral part of the fight, so if Nick could just invalidate the punishment for making a wrong move it'd somewhat trivialise the fight.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I'm guessing it has to be intentional.

From what I've seen, that mechanic is basically tied to the integral part of the fight, so if Nick could just invalidate the punishment for making a wrong move it'd somewhat trivialise the fight.

This makes sense, but it would be nice if it was mentioned in the abilities that he can ignore stun immunity. Herc was getting stunned everytime, but in 7.3 kang the immunity worked fine
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Usually stun immunity means you’re immune to stun.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I used nick in all my runs, and he definitely gets stunned if you repeat an action.

Much like many effects are "re-tweaked" for final bosses (e.g. I don't think you can use G2099 Sp3 with him at 4% to skip 3 phases)... the same is clearly happening here. It would be nice if there was something in the description at least saying this is the case, but I understand why it is done.
  • Options
    qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    Clearly a bug