**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ronin

I just got a 4* Ronin. I played him and he seems to be fine , yet in every tier rankings I see him on the lower side. Why is it so ?

Comments

• Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120
    Because he doesn't have the damage output that a lot of other champs have. But it all depends in where you are in the game. If you are working through Acts 3 or 4, he'll be fine.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269

Because he doesn't have the damage output that a lot of other champs have. But it all depends in where you are in the game. If you are working through Acts 3 or 4, he'll be fine.

Can he be helpful in Act 5? The earlier portions of it. His damage isn’t the best, but I really like him for some reason. He’s a like long lost distant cousin to a poor man’s Blade 😉

• AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Iron_J3 said:

Can he be helpful in Act 5? The earlier portions of it. His damage isn’t the best, but I really like him for some reason. He’s a like long lost distant cousin to a poor man’s Blade 😉

If you like him, it'll be fine. I did most of act 5 with 4star champs so it's possible, you just won't have use for him from act 6 and onwards.
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 188
    Prof Hoff just ran a YouTube video of a player destroying Act 5 Ultron boss with a 3 Star Ronin.
    https://youtu.be/rl27fJt3o2g
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    HoadyOZ said:

Prof Hoff just ran a YouTube video of a player destroying Act 5 Ultron boss with a 3 Star Ronin.
    https://youtu.be/rl27fJt3o2g

I saw that other day. That was crazy. Any champion can be great, if know how to use them. Generally speaking.