**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Torch Rankup Question

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
Recently pulled a 6* torch but already have a 5/65 awakened. Is it worth using resources to R3 him even unawakened? Ps i usually try to avoid R3 champs unawakened

Torch Rankup Question 38 votes

R3 Torch
89%
GamerJadedAdvLiquidkoldTitoBandito187Colonaut123TheAngryOneReaper2823Denzel116PikoluRyan18thEtjamaMaratoxBawa69LeoZedThe_Commish123DrauglinChatterofforumsDracarusChaosMax1012 34 votes
Save Resources
10%
Grant1000casual0LBN1GrassKnuckles 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    R3 Torch
    Not only will the 6* out damage the 5* but he will also have a boat load of more health. Which in my opinion is more valuable than being able to use your prefight more than once in a quest. Just save for the boss. You'll awaken him eventually.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    R3 Torch
    I was in your exact situation a few months back, and got the same advice. I’m 100% happy that I pulled the trigger - well worth having two torches and the R3 does indeed hit harder.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    R3 Torch
    Yup. Torch's awakened ability is nearly useless (at least very unreliable) even at sig 200. Basically expect to use that prefight once per path, duped or unduped.

My unduped r3 torch sees way more action than max sig 5* torch, but you'd be surprised how useful 2 torches (and 2 guaranteed prefights) can be.