**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

3->4 Rank up gem repick

Fire_3Fire_3 Posts: 129
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Do you guys think Kabam would have a repick in a special event’s shop? Like how they had a 6* awakening gem crystal if we gave payed with a class gem , last December. I think it would be good for people with no options in the class they got and would likely hold it (like me lol).
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Nope.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,422 ★★★★
    Just save it for when you have a worthy champion to rank4
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Of course. We’ll also ask devs to code a crystal re-roll and a “please don’t hit me” button for when a fight starts to go south. Anything to make your life better. We’re all here for you.

That button exists iykyk
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah they should definitely get a reroll. After that there should be a loot box in every event quest with 10k units.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I think there is a small chance that it could make its way into that trade-in store they had in December, whenever that comes back, but I also don't think there's a real need for it. Even if you don't have a clear r4 candidate in the specific class you got, you'll get one eventually.

I also suspect that we're in the pre-next progression phase right now. At the moment, those rank-up materials are extremely rare. Somewhere down the line (probably fairly soon), we'll get a new title and I think an r4 would be the key requirement. As such, I think it'll be similar to how it worked on the road to Thronebreaker - just ranking up a champion is way more beneficial than waiting for "the right" champion to rank up. When in that higher bracket, my guess is that those rank-up resources are going to increase as well and you'll be able to take up your main champions much faster than this initial one. However, you probably need to get over that initial hurdle of having an r4 to begin with.

With that rank-up gem, you're basically set. You can wait for a better champion in that class for as long as the rank-up isn't strictly necessary, but you can also pull the trigger anytime if the need should arise. That's awesome regardless of how your roster looks in that specific class.

Just my two cents.
  • Options
    Lol I was hella salty when I made this post
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Fire_3 said:

what did you get? who are your options?
  • Options

Fire_3 said:

what did you get? who are your options?
    I got a skill, I have no duped options. Only options are Falcon and BWDO, both unduped. No Kingpin, Shang chi, NF or molegod. The only class I did not want haha.