**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured 5 star crystal spin techniques...?

First of all, I ask this question fully realizing that it really is all chance and their PROBABLY is nothing to increase your chances. Now that I got that out of the way :-)

In almost 2 years I have opened 6 5*crystals and Got absolute ****. So a few months back I decided to save now I’m at 60 K. Pretty sure I have made the decision to use these, take the chance, and open 4 featured crystals when stark spidey is available... anybody have any tips that work for them? Open them one at a time and let them spin out? Open all at once immediately? Wait an hour between each opening? Ect

Only thing I have noticed through experimenting is, At least with opening four-star Crystal’s, if you open them the day after the proving ground class (Monday-mutant, tues-skill...) you can increase your chances of that class. So opening crystals on Tuesday increased chance of mutant champ. Wednesday increased chance of a skill champ. And before you say that’s coincidence… 15 crystals opened 10 were the class I was “expecting”. They weren’t good champs (with the exception of an archangel) but that’s not the point.

So any advice?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    The champ you are going to get is determined the millisecond you place the crystal on the spinner. The spin reel is just an animation.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Spin them out while naked in a publc.
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Nah… Tried that one didn’t get anything but a court date
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    That’s actually pretty legitimate proof. Thanks