Summoners, we are aware of some issues currently affecting Dungeons, and possibly other parts of the game. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will address the knock ons when we are sure this is all resolved.

Featured 5 star crystal spin techniques...?

First of all, I ask this question fully realizing that it really is all chance and their PROBABLY is nothing to increase your chances. Now that I got that out of the way :-)

In almost 2 years I have opened 6 5*crystals and Got absolute ****. So a few months back I decided to save now I’m at 60 K. Pretty sure I have made the decision to use these, take the chance, and open 4 featured crystals when stark spidey is available... anybody have any tips that work for them? Open them one at a time and let them spin out? Open all at once immediately? Wait an hour between each opening? Ect

Only thing I have noticed through experimenting is, At least with opening four-star Crystal’s, if you open them the day after the proving ground class (Monday-mutant, tues-skill...) you can increase your chances of that class. So opening crystals on Tuesday increased chance of mutant champ. Wednesday increased chance of a skill champ. And before you say that’s coincidence… 15 crystals opened 10 were the class I was “expecting”. They weren’t good champs (with the exception of an archangel) but that’s not the point.

So any advice?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 998 ★★★
    The champ you are going to get is determined the millisecond you place the crystal on the spinner. The spin reel is just an animation.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,016 ★★★
    Spin them out while naked in a publc.
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Nah… Tried that one didn’t get anything but a court date
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    That’s actually pretty legitimate proof. Thanks