**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next Feature

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Here is the list of the 6 champs for next feature and wondering if any are worth trying to pull come 4/19? Because i was thinking of saving for Omega Sentinel in July lol.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BigBuster said:

I'm probably skipping the next featured, since there's no one I really like, so I'll be saving for the Omega Sentinel one. Hopefully that one has other good champs.

Scorpion and black cat are the other 2 then 2 from may and 1 from june will be in feature for july
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I think 4 of 6 of these champs will be great in battlegrounds
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,016 ★★★★

Here is the list of the 6 champs for next feature and wondering if any are worth trying to pull come 4/19? Because i was thinking of saving for Omega Sentinel in July lol.

Nice,I like everyone here but 1
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    new champs, atleast on my account is not in my favour, when apoc, shang, herc, now knull i keep on opening atleast 30-35 6* featured with no luck 3-5k sometimes 7k on cavs, tried doing arena and "record" keeps getting broken, sigh.. just stupid if you want a specific champ :)
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
    Saving for featured 5 star with scorpion
  • Options
    I've come to realization that doing lvl up at the same time as getting TB milestones for these past months since sigil scarlett was added to the store has made me broke on resources and can't lvl up or rank anyone for a while 😭. Hopefully my july i'll be ready