Abyss Exploration

BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I'm thinking of doing abyss 100% for that sweet generic and the abyss nexus. I have a lot of the "modern" abyss options like Professor X r3 and Hela/Odin, but I haven't really heard of many people doing most paths with these teams. How would I fare against the abyss collector with these champs, and would it just be better to use aegon but with many more revives? I would like the advice of anyone that may have used these options recently.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Shad0wShad0w Member Posts: 87
    Hercules, very strong if you know how to use him, get him stacked with the maximum charges which is 12 and your good, or Cosmic Ghost Rider, very over powered, just got to watch a video abt him very easy to use both of them.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Member Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Whether or not it's worth using them over Aegon is directly tied to how good you are using them.

I've got no experience with hela/oden for abyss but I've taken Prof X to 4/5 of my abyss paths as a "second" damage dealer along with Aegon. Second in quotes because some of those paths I used him for more fights than Aegon.

If you plan on taking collector with Prof you want to bring white mags as well. Makes the fight a lot more manageable and his synergy with profx also helps on every fight.

You also really want red mags since he covers most fights prof can't aka the techs.

Prof X/white mags/red Mags is a pretty good starting core for any abyss path since Prof is a also a Luke cage counter and mags covers darkhawk.
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★

Whether or not it's worth using them over Aegon is directly tied to how good you are using them.

I've got no experience with hela/oden for abyss but I've taken Prof X to 4/5 of my abyss paths as a "second" damage dealer along with Aegon. Second in quotes because some of those paths I used him for more fights than Aegon.

If you plan on taking collector with Prof you want to bring white mags as well. Makes the fight a lot more manageable and his synergy with profx also helps on every fight.

You also really want red mags since he covers most fights prof can't aka the techs.

Prof X/white mags/red Mags is a pretty good starting core for any abyss path since Prof is a also a Luke cage counter and mags covers darkhawk.

After getting almost all of the 5* basic pool I still don't have a mags. How many revives did you use approximately? Did you find aegon to be valuable, or would you have rather used different champs like apoc/stryfe etc.
    I just wanna know if its cost-effective to use my 5* aegon or wait till I get the newer options.
    BigBuster said:

After getting almost all of the 5* basic pool I still don't have a mags. How many revives did you use approximately? Did you find aegon to be valuable, or would you have rather used different champs like apoc/stryfe etc.
    I just wanna know if its cost-effective to use my 5* aegon or wait till I get the newer options.
    Wait
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
    ShadowOG said:

BigBuster said:

Wait
    Would you care to explain?
    BigBuster said:

ShadowOG said:

BigBuster said:

Wait
    Would you care to explain?
    Sure hold on
    edited April 2022
    Its not worth using all your revives and heals if you can't take down a enemy in one go after you revive and heal. You might want to save them for other things, unless you are pay to win or a lot of units just lying around. You don't have unlimited resources if your free to play, that's why I would advice you to hold on. Yes Aegons good, but you need to know how to use him and has to be precise and not get hit yourself. But if you are good at ageon then go ahead, but if not, just don't.