**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hercules vs Corvus

Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Hercules vs Corvus 50 votes

Hercules
80%
zuffyTheCipeSceptilemaniacEgretM4B_Dizzle_01Nathan_MilburyXva23EtjamaDeaconDes99KRANꓘ_coloGarrettNNimorGardoshLeoZedSwarmOfRavensBe_SomebodyJoker1976SuperiorSymbiote 40 votes
Corvus
20%
danielmathevilKINGwilsonBen550p0casual0MrSakuragiGrassKnucklesM8r_V3hlSoslayan9TrongNovShivam868 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    I’m Bias because I don’t have Corvus at a Useable Star Level.

Although I have always Loves Corvus
  • Options
    FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I use corvus as a r3 6 star for aq. He's a beast
  • Options
    Hercules
    Mmm
  • Options
    Sammy0421HSammy0421H Posts: 92
    Hercules
    A Cav guy with both at r5, the real game changer for me is how much easier the first fight for herc is in comparison to Corvus
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Hercules is essentially a better corvus, damage isn’t dependent on finishing fights to build up his glaive charges, which could be tough for corvus to obtain in high healthpool content. Believe a rank 3 with suicides is needed at minimum for act 7 ish healthpools. Whereas hercules can just go ham right from the start.

Also hercules sig is extremely better, what happens when you’re out of glaive charges? Are you suppose to keep dexing to prevent corvus from losing glaives immortality? What if you accidentally block or get a dropped dex input?
  • Options
    Hercules
    Idk guess you would have to get some good cuts with Corvus, while herc is trash, oops meant good at the start but needs time to get good