**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4CC and t1 Alphas

I appreciate the increased availability of T4CC but it's also disheartening that where alpha cats were found in abundance via AQ, I am now faced with the impossibility of ranking my 5* due to inaccessible t1 alphas.

Is there a way we can bring back fragments for t1 alphas so that we are capable of using the T4CC that we earn? Due to the increased glitches, lagging, involuntary block drops, etc...it is impossible to run map 5 without having to drop glory on resources.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Or.... just do map 3. :D
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yup really need an increase in t1a rewards somewhere. Sitting on near full inventory of all t4cc. Need a lot of t4bc as well but usually waiting for t1a to rank up anything.

This is buying 3 t1a from glory store each week and doing the arena for 1.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Yes. I’m always short on t1as. I’m basically maxed in half my t4cc. But currently 0 t4bs and 0 t1as. I do both arenas every time also
  • Options
    JcmdawgJcmdawg Posts: 22
    Run the alpha arena. 800k and guaranteed alpha catalyst.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jcmdawg wrote: »
    Run the alpha arena. 800k and guaranteed alpha catalyst.

That’s 1 every 9 days + buying 2 or 3 from glory store. Need 10 to rank a 5* from r1 to r3.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Putting everything good in the Glory Store is great but also sucks. I really miss the days where I'd less 12 t1a and still have more in the stash after claiming a new 12. 5 t1a per level for each 5* is just so much considering the availability of them now.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    We all know the real reason for the lack of t1a.
    I used to sell 10 a week but Kabam don't want us getting t2a by selling t1a so they make them too rare to sell