**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any tips for Angela path legendary difficulty sidequest?

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Unblockable, unstoppable with Perry Dex issues and perfect AI making it ridiculously hard to intercept. I’ve never seen the AI play more perfect. It’s no wonder I find myself playing this game less and less and less. How do you put these notes when you still have Dex and Perry issues is beyond me but then upping the AI where it makes it ridiculous to even intercept constantly getting hit with light attacks when intercepting or having a special launched seemingly after I’ve already made a contact.

If anybody has any good tips would be appreciated

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    edited March 2022
    U can use Tigra if u have her ranked up, she pretty much shuts down most of the nodes involved with her neutralise. Ghost also works, u can phase the unblockable hits and play around the unstoppable timer. Elsa also worked for me, her parry-counter mechanic works against unblockable hits aswell so u can get easy openings, again u just need to play around the unstoppable. Even nimrod might work as he turns opponent regen buffs into shock, thus removing the unblockable aspect.
    Any champ with reliable access to slow also works, just need to play around unblockable part.
    Even if u don't have champs that I mentioned, it's still doable, as u can take advantage of the unstoppable node and stay far away when the timer ends. This gives u an unstoppable buff which can be used to gain easy openings. Just run into her with the unstoppable buff.
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★

U can use Tigra if u have her ranked up, she pretty much shuts down most of the nodes involved with her neutralise. Ghost also works, u can phase the unblockable hits and play around the unstoppable timer. Elsa also worked for me, her parry-counter mechanic works against unblockable hits aswell so u can get easy openings, again u just need to play around the unstoppable. Even nimrod might work as he turns opponent regen buffs into shock, thus removing the unblockable aspect.
    Any champ with reliable access to slow also works, just need to play around unblockable part.
    Even if u don't have champs that I mentioned, it's still doable, as u can take advantage of the unstoppable node and stay far away when the timer ends. This gives u an unstoppable buff which can be used to gain easy openings. Just run into her with the unstoppable buff.

That was awesome man thank you thank you thank you!!