**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

groups released for a year

In 2019, all members of the Fantastic Four were released during the year.
In 2020, almost all Heralds of galactus were introduced.
It's been two years since we have had a theme to the characters release.
Can we bring that back PLEASE??

You could easily do the U-foes 2023 or 2024.
2025 will be the next chinese year of the snake and the 12 anniversary of the contest if they last that long (fingers crossed). What if you were to release members of the Serpent Society that year?? All snake themed badies with a variety of powers:
Anaconda (science)
Asp (mutant)
Boomslang (Skill)
Black Racer (mutant)
Bushmaster (tech)
Coachwhip (Skill)
Cobra (Skill)
Constrictor (Tech or Skill)
Cotton Mouth (science)
Copperhead (tech)
Deathadder (Science)
DiamondBack (skill)
Fer-de-Lance (skill)
Puff Adder (science)
Rattler (tech)
Rock Python (science)
Sidewinder (Tech)
Viper (Skill)

I'm not saying do them all but I would love to see a theme for the year introduced

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Sssso Sssspecific.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★

Sssso Sssspecific.

Well, if you are going to pitch an idea, I find it helps to have all the info. Just when I realized 2025 was the year of the snake, felt that was the best fit. As I said, they would couldn't use all of them and some are very obscure. I figure they would use 4-6 of these characters. They have 2 and half years to plan which ones to use. I think that if you havd to go for six , they should go for the following:
    Anaconda (science)
    Black Mamba (forgot her before. She could either be Tech cause she gets her powers from a cybernetic implant or Science)
    Death Adder (Science)
    Diamondback (skill)
    Sidewinder (Tech)
    Asp (Mutant)
    They are the most wellknown of the Society.