Options

Could Act 6 get the treatment Act 4 got?

2»

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Act 6 shouldn’t be changed
    Xva23 said:

Think the people who say no are those who've done it and either want to not have wasted energy or are sadists who want others to experience the same pain as them

The 2nd one.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,101 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

Think the people who say no are those who've done it and either want to not have wasted energy or are sadists who want others to experience the same pain as them

Or, and hear me out on this, we think the content is appropriate for the rewards in the current state of the game.

Not everybody who disagrees with you is selfish or a villain. Act 6 exploration rewards are still very relevant in this game and should require a fair bit of effort. Is it a grind to get through 6.1 and 6.2? Absolutely. But it’s also permanent content. It’s not going anywhere. And the actual content of that grind is not terribly difficult, especially since it has already been merged once, it’s just time consuming.

6.3 and 6.4 is where the real difficulty is, and that has a normal number of paths. I see no need for this to be altered. If Kabam chooses to standardize the 6 path approach to story quests and does that across the board, then so be it. But it’s not necessary to go back and make this change today.
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Change Act 6 To Have Less Paths (similar to act 4)
    I would be happy if they just got rid of the gates.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Xva23 said:

Or we just don’t think I needs a nerf. Exploring act 6 with rank 3’s and a decently built roster isn’t that bad - I actually enjoyed it for the most part.

Patience is key when exploring act 6. You won’t be doing over a matter of weeks like act 7.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Act 6 is perfect . It needednt be changed in the slightest
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 228 ★★
    Started exploration quite recently and TBH it's far better than I remember. Doing completion pre-nerf was a horrible experience and technically it got reworked and balanced after that and now it's much easier than before. Don't think it needs a nerf or rework because it's just act 6. Rewards worked for the time and if they're outdated then don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to explore the act. Probably the single piece of content that develops the most skill in the game
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    If they removed paths, I would be very disappointed.