**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 Star featured schedule for November?

Hi,

I have a question about next months featured champions in 5 star crystals.

I'm talking about the first runs, not the re-run versions that run for 14 days.

Usually it would be once every other week the new crystal appears, but then normally there are 3 champions per month, this time we only have two.

Will there be one of them out at the start of the next event or not until the 9th?

Thanks!

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a question about next months featured champions in 5 star crystals.

I'm talking about the first runs, not the re-run versions that run for 14 days.

Usually it would be once every other week the new crystal appears, but then normally there are 3 champions per month, this time we only have two.

Will there be one of them out at the start of the next event or not until the 9th?

Thanks!

Since this thursday is a repeat arena there will be no 5* feature till the new champ that arrives on the 9th!
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    @IanMoone

Oh ok good catch! Thanks for the info!

I was hoping it would come earlier this month. The new characters look really cool.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Kabam isn't following a "per month" schedule. They do every-other week. Typically this means 2 per month, but October had a 3rd. (52 weeks per year = 26 new champs). Only 2 months will have a 3rd champ, October and March (AA, Psylocke, & Iceman)

May - Nebula, Yondu (Guardians event)
    June - Carnage, Punisher 2099
    July - Stark Spidey, Vulture (Spiderman Homecoming)
    August - Green Goblin, Doc Ock
    September - Kingpin & Medusa
    October - Mehpisto, Morningstar, Blade
    November - Thor & Hela (Thor Ragnarok)
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Kabam isn't following a "per month" schedule. They do every-other week. Typically this means 2 per month, but October had a 3rd. (52 weeks per year = 26 new champs). Only 2 months will have a 3rd champ, October and March (AA, Psylocke, & Iceman)

May - Nebula, Yondu (Guardians event)
    June - Carnage, Punisher 2099
    July - Stark Spidey, Vulture (Spiderman Homecoming)
    August - Green Goblin, Doc Ock
    September - Kingpin & Medusa
    October - Mehpisto, Morningstar, Blade
    November - Thor & Hela (Thor Ragnarok)

Do you really think they will have new arena on Turkey Day lol
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Considering it's only a US holiday and the rest of the world doesn't care, yep. Remember, it's a 24/7 running game with dozens of other countries playing too...

Besides, you think Kabam is immune to Black Friday deals? They'll want to cash in like everyone else.