**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are we due an upgrade?

SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
edited April 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the sheer volume of Champions available, is it time to readdress the crystal options and what is available within them?

Currently, we have dual 5*, but no dual 6*, which made sense when the options were somewhat more limited. Now, however, the amount of available Champions has grown considerably, so dual class crystals seem like the next logical step.

Also, given that 5*s are far more freely available now, wouldn't single class crystals for 5*s be a viable option? Introducing these alongside dual class 6*s would ensure that 6*s remained as prestigious as they are currently, because the chances of pulling the champ you wanted, versus the 5* option, would still be reduced.

What are your thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    I think it would still be a while until single class crystals. I would love 6* dual class but I don’t think it’s coming very soon either.

They have at least introduced a lot more nexus crystals in Act7 to give players more choices.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    There are still a lot of older Champions that aren't readily available yet and that's what a lot of people are going to want as soon as dual class crystals become available so until such a Time, I think things are fine as they are currently.