**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Cat Deep Dive is here

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1OMcf4nWihw

She’s definitely got some nice utility (sabotage + high combo = 100% DAAR) however I think I’ve some slight concerns in the damage department.

Overall however, I think she could be solid and am excited to see what she does in the hands of the CCP.

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited April 2022
    I think she has above average damage but lacks in the utility department
    Also her playstyle doesn't seem worth the effort for the pay-off it offers
    Seems to be a mix between Jabari, BP & Squirrel

But I remember that some of the CCP members like her (they accidentally spilt the beans), so may be she has something that the deep dive failed to showcase
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I honestly don’t know how I feel about her. I’ll either have to play her myself or watch CCP stuff to decide
  • Options
    aliaslantepealiaslantepe Posts: 8
    Where is the Tigra and Kitty synergies? Aren't they cats? Kabam is making fun of us.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    one of the better designed female champs in the game
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

She fine as hell though...

every single time we get a female champ istg 💀
    i mean is the statement wrong?
    Gets it
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    Why doesn't DDD go in to the final synergy?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Ahh men of culture indeed.
    Master I agree with you
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

every single time we get a female champ istg 💀
    Eh, not much to say about Cap Britain tho
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    My hope for all champions like her with unique playstyle + high skill + high concentration to have a really really good pay-off in damage, utility and/or both. That seems fair imo, and an incentive to chase after them. With some champs all you need to do is parry-heavy, others play with your usual MLLM/L and use specials to access both utility and damage, others even have thier utility always active and passive. However, others you have to play with high focus only to strive for some decent or average utility and/or damage. Well, just a matter of time...
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★

This is how she’s supposed to look. I wouldn’t be mad if this is her actual breakdown.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

This is how she’s supposed to look. I wouldn’t be mad if this is her actual breakdown.

Bear in mind the damage rating weights LoL and Abyss equally to other content, and in those pieces of content she will constantly be pausing her cruelties and bleeds. I’ll be shocked if she reaches that level outside of there

The utility ratings seem to vastly overrate the potency of <100% Ability accuracy reduction (see domino scoring a 4 on utility as well despite having 0 reliable utility). So while that might be the intention behind her utility, I’m not sure it will actually feel like a 4 to players considering other 4/5 champs are Cap IW and Claire