**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

LF map 5 and map 3 players

Family friendly and chill alliance (still very competitive though) are looking for 3 new members.
We have had a lot of high-end players who's retired, and also a lot of players with lower rating who wants to build up their account.

We have focus on AQ and usually hit 150m, but due to sickness + another member is trying to get he's 2m rating account back....we can't promise that we hit 150m untill we have full house again.

We use Line app for communication, but also if you need advice on who to upgrade, if you are stuck in hard content, or just to show your latest pull.

As long as you can do AQ map 3, rating is irrelevant.
This is a good place to build your account while you at the same time can get help and advice if needed.

My Line ID: mortenhy
IGN: Morten Høy

I'm danish, so sorry for the english spelling. Looking forward to hear from you.

Comments

• Options
    hey I'd be really interested in joining the alliance. I added you ingame. My name's Maceron