**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BATTLEGROUNDS PLEASE

Please bring back Battlegrounds and implement it indefinitely in place of Dungeons.
Or just add it.
Furthermore, you should make the rewards plentiful and complete (iso,gold, catalysts,units, glory, hero crystals), not only because it's really hard to win, but also because some of us would ONLY play that.
It's the most fun I've had with this game in seven years.
Not to mention, what has ever happened to our rewards for the Beta form?
I've complained a lot in the past two years, but this March 2022, for me, was untouchable compared to the past. I can remember three or four times where the game was 100% fun for the entire month, like this month.
Great evolution, Kab!

Comments

• Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    They're releasing a beta later this month to test the mode. No point in releasing a broken mode for people to complain about. I think the approach they're going with is perfect for collecting data on the right rewards and the requirements before they decide to officially release. Have a bit of patience and you'll be rewarded with a fully functioning fun game mode
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

Please bring back Battlegrounds and implement it indefinitely in place of Dungeons.
    Or just add it.
    Furthermore, you should make the rewards plentiful and complete (iso,gold, catalysts,units, glory, hero crystals), not only because it's really hard to win, but also because some of us would ONLY play that.
    It's the most fun I've had with this game in seven years.
    Not to mention, what has ever happened to our rewards for the Beta form?
    I've complained a lot in the past two years, but this March 2022, for me, was untouchable compared to the past. I can remember three or four times where the game was 100% fun for the entire month, like this month.
    Great evolution, Kab!

It will become a permanent game mode. Don't know if incursions will be removed but it wouldn't surprise me if that ended up happening.
    There will be rewards, If you want a vague idea, I would look at War Season rewards. That it probably the best comparison that we have to work from at this point.
    They never said there would be rewards for the Beta. I don't know how you got the idea that there would be. It was a stress test for the game mode which it obviously needed as it was unable to handle it at the beginning.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Why would they entirely replace Incursions (what I assume you mean instead of Dungeons)? Some summoners actually enjoy that game mode and I think most people could agree that there are some easy improvements that could definitely improve it. Just entirely scrapping it is ridiculous.

Why would they give you every kind of reward in the game because you only want to play that game mode? That goes against so many existing methods of game design and common sense. Sure, they will have some form of store, but typically to enjoy one aspect of any game requires at least some form of commitment to the game at large.

To agree with others, I would prefer a workable game mode to the shenanigans that ensued with the previous release, even if it means waiting a bit longer. In the grand scheme of the game, a couple weeks is nothing.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Or just add it.

If only Kabam had posted information about BG's next release . . . .
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 222 ★★
    edited April 2022

Or just add it.

They did @Colinwhitworth69.

LOL nvm I can't read sarcasm for the life of me
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    RicoShay said:

Or just add it.

They did @Colinwhitworth69.

LOL nvm I can't read sarcasm for the life of me
    Heh
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    It will never cease to amaze me how many threads could have been stopped before they ever began if people read the announcements on the forums before launching into their own manifestos
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Rewards won't be "complete" as you are asking for. Don't expect it at the very least