Who do u think the new Original champ is gonna be?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,339 ★★★★★
Personally, the character I'm hyped the most to from the new State of the battlerealm is this ? Near Purgatory

And yes maybe you've already understand that from my pfp, anyway, who do u think its gonna be? I guess it'll be yet another version of Queen Hassen because this mysterious character is near Purgatory and Morningstar, and also the mini location that character is exactly at, is called Hassen-something. So who knows, a lot of possibilities, Queen Hassen human form? Symbotized Purgatory? Maybe Queen Hassen who managed to get her hands on an infinity stone or any other powerful object... or it's someone else like that goddess who made the sword... Ereshkegal or something...

So anyway Kabam I really wouldnt mind a Carnatised (like Venomized) Purgatory... Purgatory with Carnage symbiote...

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,937 ★★★★★
    Is there anyway to know what an original champ would be...since it’s original and probably a new idea Kabam had?
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Why are you so sure it’s a kabam original character?

Because Languria is a Kabam original country. A character that's located there can't not be a Kabam original
  • RicoShayRicoShay Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Raichu626 said:

Zan0 said:

Because Languria is a Kabam original country. A character that's located there can't not be a Kabam original
    You know blade and elsa aren't a kabam original but they live there according to the sheet. Might do the same with another champ
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,950 ★★★★★
    Is gonna be the iron maiden holding the guillotine
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,339 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

What else can it be?
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,339 ★★★★★

Is there anyway to know what an original champ would be...since it’s original and probably a new idea Kabam had?

No it's just guessing but we know it should be similar to the previous ones
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★
    Morbius or Dracula, I think. You have two vampire hunters in there, so I wouldn't be surprised if the mystery champ is a Vampire
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    The region is called Haasenstadt, which is Latveria's old name. I doubt that we're getting a new Dr. Doom but maybe Cynthia von Doom? I seem to recall her being a witch of some kind? If they want to tie it into their own creation, maybe it's a version of Cynthia who gets a hold of La Fleur du Mal?
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Correction: Haasenstadt is Latveria's CAPITAL's old name.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,248 ★★★★★
    Maybe a male wielder of the Fleur de Mal sword. Guillotine 20XX
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Correction: Haasenstadt is Latveria's CAPITAL's old name.

Huh, great to know. I think there was some concept art floating around some time ago of a Doom Guillotine from the time after Morningstar's "death" when her sword was in Latveria (according to the Guilly2099 motion comic)
  • Sammy0421HSammy0421H Member Posts: 92

Morbius or Dracula, I think. You have two vampire hunters in there, so I wouldn't be surprised if the mystery champ is a Vampire

And the new movie