Options

Which 5* to focus on maxing out??

I need to power up & max out one of my Mutant champs but not sure which to go with. My Nightcrawler is duped/awakened but my AA & Colossus are both unawakened. I love AA's attacks for posion & neurotoxin, but I also love Colossus's defensive abilities. So far with Nightcrawler, the only thing I've been impressed with is his evade & dexterity abilities. I haven't played with him very much but I've heard some people talk about his different combat modes & I'm not sure if that's as impactful as some make it seem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Which 5* to focus on maxing out?? 14 votes

Archangel (Unawakened)
71%
MoosetiptronicJuggerNotEwell65SSS69Be_SomebodyRouger4DracarusScarcity27ZAHIDMALIK1588SammyDesandymaxkill 10 votes
Colossus (Unawakened)
21%
Reaper2823TnkeesmanDarkstar24 3 votes
Nightcrawler (Awakened)
7%
0casual0 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 906 ★★★
    Archangel (Unawakened)
    AA - my awakened AA takes care of anything that bleeds. You will eventually going to awake them but AA needs less sigs compared to Colossus.
    If you need double immunities, then Colossus.
  • Options
    Sean_GrizzySean_Grizzy Posts: 119
    SammyDe said:

AA - my awakened AA takes care of anything that bleeds. You will eventually going to awake them but AA needs less sigs compared to Colossus.
    If you need double immunities, then Colossus.

Yea, I've been hoping for an AG but I haven't had very good luck with them. Of the last 5 I got, 3 of them were Skill (unfortunately my 5* Nick Fury was already duped, so I didn't really have anyone worth-while to use them on), 1 Cosmic (but I already had my Hype awakened) & 1 Mystic (thankfully I used this one on my 5* Dr. Doom). So I'm hoping that changes next time I get one lol. I'd definitely prefer duping my AA, but wouldn't mind Colossus. I suppose I'll focus on AA & hope I dupe him or get an AG. Thanks for your input!