**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest Cav Crystal Drop Rates

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited April 2022 in General Discussion
Why have the drop rates of cav crystals gotten worse in the past few months? Here is a screenshot from this month

and here is last month

and meanwhile here is january, with much better drop rates

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    3% is the usual rate. 4.5% isn’t usual and in fact I believe only once for event cavs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    They're not Featured Cavs.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

They're not Featured Cavs.

that is true. but my point is why were one months cavs drop rates from this months? there is no reason to lower the rates, and if there is, that should be communicated, right?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

3% is the usual rate. 4.5% isn’t usual and in fact I believe only once for event cavs.

even then, why was the 4.5% not kept? it hasn't always been 3% other than just december 2021, it was higher before then
    Why should it be kept? There is no need for it to be higher currently. Especially since these are free cavs which would usually cost 175 units a piece (as a Thronebreaker) while having a more limited pool like the more expensive 300 unit featured cavs. Just sounds like pure greed to want more and more for something that you get while doing the content that already rewards you with other items.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I still don’t really get the reasoning behind two different kinds of cav crystals, but it is true and I must accept this reality 😞
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    well i had no idea that there were two different types of side quest cavs. that seems very weird, and hopefully we get get some clarification and continuity in the future. and also hopefully we can always get the ones with the higher drop rates ;)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

well i had no idea that there were two different types of side quest cavs. that seems very weird, and hopefully we get get some clarification and continuity in the future. and also hopefully we can always get the ones with the higher drop rates ;)

At least we have gotten so man cav for free takes it as ios with we complain for so long.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    it's not like were getting anything then 3-4* eitherway
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    I’m just happy for getting free ios new 6 star here and then is okay for me it free
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    French2 said:

This is why I stopped buying or working extra hard for crystals from mcoc period. 4 of these nexus and this was my best option to choose from… cav crystals give me the same ol shhh. I knew better but figured I’d try… but this is why regardless what crystal I get. But I knew better.

They aren’t even sig99!!! Definitely haven’t gotten enough of them just yet !! :)