**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenmaster Power Rush question

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,032 ★★★★★
I can't seem to find my answer on YouTube or the forums, so thanks if you can help.

The only link node I have left for gwenmaster is POWER RUSH: Countdown to Destruction lasts 5 seconds less, but the attacker has +20% combat power rate.

I know that this means I need to beat her phases as fast as possible, but I was wondering increase combat power rate does to help/offset the reduced timer. I can see how it will be helpful in the Doom phase and maybe Emma Frost phase, but does it help in a way that I don't see?

I'm also not the best player as I just spent 1500 units beating her with her unblockabke iso fantastic node as I could never get her out of Emma's phase. Thanks to any advice.